Monday, February 28, 2011

When Can I Go Back To Work,after Chicken Pox

last March from the outside ...

First of all I would like equal time to say no, I do not suffer from depression, winter blues or a Midlivecrisis but I am the last time, just more like otherwise have me have all the windows and doors closed and watch the doings of my fellow human beings and the rest of the world and make me put my thoughts and fest.Ich think every now and need everyone and everyone should do, it's not isolate themselves from everything you all limited to only the most necessary and what an itself appears to be important. eg For a few weeks I get with a young woman with two young children of a person is systematically made ready so that they in two weeks lost two jobs hat.Es is already clear to me that there are such people but still wonders what the common sense someone to moved simply to make life difficult, not only at a Person.Das else that I can not understand is the fact that the "victims" not to join forces and tackle the other hand, prefer to cook their own thing and everyone is silent before him. It's not overlook the increased pressure to perform in our society and of course everyone must look out for himself but because humanity must remain on the track? What is humanity anyway? humanity to me is a word to the show again the man on the other living beings is but if I so out of my window at the time in the world look I see now and in the past absolutely no reason to say that man something better has not ist.Ich now enumerate in detail what it is because everyone sees it and gets it often feel the hard way .... No humanity does not stay on the line for everything negative and positive is human, it is just not the right word for many features that you should have to get along with his fellow man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment