Thursday, February 10, 2011

Heating Air Conditioning Dry Throat

Trödeltag


Today I had a wonderful Trödeltag, the budget I have left aside and only the most necessary gemacht.de Today find quite early, the man had to go to Frankfurt and the wife of Aldi and the shop with a friend not only so but also ratschen.Wieder at home, I only ask my sick Junior supplied and then painted with him and had indeed with pastels and once again I realize how narrow-minded teachers of children are held back and thus also taken a bit of self-consciousness wird.Ich first had my son say that a green flower in her artistic freedom is perfectly all right and he can paint what he wants and what he wants what emerged from it you can see the top and I think the image really well and succeeded.) In the afternoon I wanted to be really in the garden and me quickly my friend bring the ground buckwheat by the end was that I my garden today got to face but a beautiful woman in the sun ratchet hatte.Ein also formed the subject of soap nuts and my friend told me that they used not only nuts but also boasts a detergent soap herb I have a Ausprobierprobe from her noticed and will tomorrow try it once, there are of you is someone who washes with it? And now the evening I'm looking forward to a great TV evening with the sole power to decide.))

0 comments:

Post a Comment