sunny days
it's already mid-February, the days are getting longer and the deaf be last on the roofs and balzen.Die weather days were technically just Fantastically and sunshine from morning to evening and the reckless took care of almost springlike Bekleidung.Der snow is less and less around the house and flower at the sheltered places already the snowdrops. Yesterday I got
then again my clothes dryer brought into the open this year to the first wash to dry in the sun and the wind and leave because I was asked Grey owl drum I tell you all how the become the laundry detergent soap weed, is now well there's not much to sagen.Die laundering has become clean (as in the washing nuts, too) she is cuddly soft and it smells wonderfully fresh because they handle wonderfully natural with essential oils is a kann.Also "thumbs up" for the soap weed, but if you have children or more spots but it must stop using gall soap or stain remover, I will in any case now washing soap nuts and herb combination is both yes superclass. Today I've
Instead of the laundry care of me which means I got me a wonderful bath salts mixed (melissa, rosewood, neroli and chamomile) and then to my winter skin with chamomile and bergamot scented almond oil so spoiled and then slipped into a freshly washed (with soap weed of course) night shirt, and now I'll still fast knit my sock ready for a packet of fresh wool waiting for me ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment