Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pokemon Shiny Gold КОДЫ

Winter Fresh

blog 001

This could a tea mixture hot, but I am referring to the winter landscape and the icy cold, the already taken hold in front of my window surprised hat.Doch something I was by the amount of snow that fell within a few hours and everything covered, all plans for this week gone fallen Schneedecke.Samstags because of this I was still sitting in the garden and planning what and how I deal with it, the compost pile would redeploy due and new stories and, of course, raking leaves, well that was probably nothing and I'm sitting around at home in front of me and Kränkel I continue to knit Socken.Heute then after a long time something worked, and a new tea blend fresh it has become, can again breathe freely clears the head and relaxed, this is the dragon head is a wonderful tea plant that I know particularly last year and learned to appreciate and what's more it grows easily in my Garten.Schade I only get to buy the herb nowhere even my herb dealer network in the markets it nicht.So splash the days with me in front of him and be refreshed only by small things and so I now think about how I can continue a young woman with their problems ... help a bit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment