I am very fortunate to test, again a product of Trnd can.
far I could take on many different projects (see Essence Nail & films Bebe Young Care Cream ).
This time I can create my own photo book from CeWe and can print for free.
here first, the contents of my package:
As you can see, it was full of informational materials and vouchers to pass on.
But first I want to tell you a few things about the project and the CeWe photo book.
I'm going to the weekend even sit down and create my own photo book. My personal voucher is 30E, but I have lots 10E and 5E vouchers to pass on.
questions for you:
Just look at the page- fotobuch.de to . a link to Trnd you can find links to my sidebar.
This time I can create my own photo book from CeWe and can print for free.
here first, the contents of my package:
As you can see, it was full of informational materials and vouchers to pass on.
But first I want to tell you a few things about the project and the CeWe photo book.
- The design of the photo book is made individually! Your photo book can make you own design. Be it with text, backgrounds, frames, masks, clipart and more
- You can choose from 8 different can choose formats and on the cover
- Man kan also between vordesignten templates, backgrounds on various occasions choose
- The photo book design and order it online ( www.cewe-fotobuch.de )
- Priced the photo books start is 7.95 D at
- Delivery is by mail or to check out his photo book for free from a Cewe trading partners (see picture below)
I'm going to the weekend even sit down and create my own photo book. My personal voucher is 30E, but I have lots 10E and 5E vouchers to pass on.
questions for you:
- Have you schonmal own photo book created online?
- If so gefiehl it to you?
- Have you ordered one of CeWe photo book?
- How do you find the forms online?
- If you do not have self-designed photo book, have you interested? Especially those who are thinking, perhaps to order one, leave me a e-mail to Xondrouli@web.de send!
Just look at the page- fotobuch.de to . a link to Trnd you can find links to my sidebar.
0 comments:
Post a Comment