exit
What a day, and I gave today ca.70Prozent spent in the car was not bad because it was so well ... what to scour eternal villages (customer visits), we were in Kempten where I ordered hollte my jeans and then I found in a jewelry chain two beautiful pair Ohrringe.Danach still do the weekly shopping, I brought a lot of vegetables cabbage, carrots and parsnips to Vegetarian Burger wenns still has to go quickly or red pepper (the last again were favorable) yes and organic market I have my pepper seeds as I have taken already mentioned did I do so this year so well pointed goes only organic seed now the beginning was not made, I must only chicks even when a Fruchttag is that I saw can Maybe I'll find on the net a reasonable moon and planting calendar you know one?
And finally, we were still in the garden and the last rays of sun enjoyed some leaves and accessible, for now we're still nen cozy movie night and morning it's off to swim again.) Oh and my Amarylies blooms at last.
0 comments:
Post a Comment