Monday, February 28, 2011

Cheshire Cat Homemade

28022011 - drugstore shopping

This morning I had to send back my H & M package. As I still had some time, I went briefly to the miller, and to my surprise there were already reduced some Essence products. Unfortunately, I was impressed with not much except a glimmer lotion for the legs (reduced to 0.95E). Although I find the smell of menthol but somewhat out of place, a nice idea is the lotion all. Looking forward to dazzling legs in the summer.

Moreover, there was already the hair care line "my skin" to buy. Okay Essence is real in itself not so expensive, but that the whole face creams, lotions and face Washcremes only 1.95 E have cost was to me a bit suspicious. I really would have thought that these things would still get the price of 3.95 D, but since they cost only 1.95 E, had a few things to test with.

I have the face of water (for all skin types) and a face cream (it was for all skin types, dry skin and combination skin) - bought in my case for combination skin.
Since I have purchased the products until today, I can not say too much about it ... but I like the smell until now, very fruity. Although I can imagine that it might find some to be too much for a facial cream.

When I use the two products but more popular, I also write about a report:)
were also there to "my skin" soft towels with cucumber extract. Unfortunately I have not taken this as I thought they were ONLY refreshing wipes to remove, according to essence-brochure they also make-up. Have cost them 1.49 E. Maybe I'll bring them to me still.

Have you already purchased what the Essence of My Skin Products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment