Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fetish Blue Veins Boobs



finally called today it was again weit.Es Sun is warm, the sun shines and the Holda has everything and are left in the garden and is gegangen.Die sun on your face pockets full of fat balls I'm like just after lunch on the way to make enough of the sunbeam abzubekommen.Es is always something special for me when I go to the winter for the first time re-entering the garden, it is a liberating feeling and I breathe a deep-rooted and me to the floor, greet the trees and birds, and forget everything around me, especially Zeit.Kaum in the garden I was greeted my garden cat the same (actually the neighbor's cat), she immediately recognized me and let me crawl gespielt.Nach a garden round (much was yet to see) I'm just me made comfortable on the terrace watching the dancing gnats and hingeträumt.Wie nice to myself if it would really have the winter's end would, I fear is the only way ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment