Have you already noticed this trend?
leather pants are this year once again in vogue, whether as shorts, a black leather skirt or close the ever-popular and famous leather leggings. So far this trend parts were always in black. But now the leather tube comes in red. Granted brave .... but really stylish!
this article, I have found in the Instyle, and I like the 3 suits. However, I particularly liked the latter two. But to be honest be ... for a red leather tube has to be very slim seeeehr, and as I said bravely. At H & M has a convenient red leather tube, combined with sharp! High heels, blazer and Longtop can start the party!
Oh and do not forget to roll up the bottom bit.
leather pants are this year once again in vogue, whether as shorts, a black leather skirt or close the ever-popular and famous leather leggings. So far this trend parts were always in black. But now the leather tube comes in red. Granted brave .... but really stylish!
this article, I have found in the Instyle, and I like the 3 suits. However, I particularly liked the latter two. But to be honest be ... for a red leather tube has to be very slim seeeehr, and as I said bravely. At H & M has a convenient red leather tube, combined with sharp! High heels, blazer and Longtop can start the party!
Oh and do not forget to roll up the bottom bit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment