time
The previous week was in my Zeit.Angefangen sign of it on Tuesday as my "old lady" told me back in her life and then I have pictures of their Family was built in 1910, her mother were with 8years and their own grandparents as parents themselves now, the pictures were in their little old Händen.Ich could listen to their stories for hours about her travels her childhood in war their trip's in the Baltic Sea and their adult and arbeiten.Wenn such images I see and hear these stories I get a funny feeling that's hard to describe and solve them with me aus.Gerade knit a lot of thought when I come to ponder thinking about the past and to make me think about what is and whether or not I still have enough time to realize everything, sometimes I feel that life is not high enough to everything on the line to bekommen.Zu this idea confused warr is always the topic of how fast time goes by my youngest said today: "We have until the beginning of the year but is already almost a quarter over again ...." how right he is.
I do not know maybe I worried about this issue so soon because my birthday is coming up ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment