Monday, January 31, 2011

Plasma Donation Austin

winter sun snow


January is over, and in one and a half months of the beginning of spring is just around the Tür.Die days are noticeably longer, the birds sing again their Balzlieder.Für the gardener begins in February, the season again, it is planned and the first seeds in the soil must have especially tomatoes and Chillis.Passend on this subject in the newspaper "meal and grain" dazu.Großkonzerne an interesting article, such as Monsanto have patented their seed to plant can be grown produce more nutrients . Thus, these groups of course a secure Millonengeschäft then, do the farmers every year, their seed must now kaufen.Früher It was totally normal part of the crop for next year repealed wurde.Um all this madness does not help I would like to see old varieties of vegetables and this year I'll probably still preferable to organic seed bemühen.Tomatensamen me I've had from my own garden and Many a vegetable as the Red indicator aussamen I just let the garden and come back every year, just like my little Wildtomaten.Ich always like to swap with others be it seeds or offshoots we shall have then always the varieties as robust and that they match to our climate.
If you want more information on this issue can here read times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment