It is a tradition that I am on special occasions matching pendant to my Thomas Sabo charm bracelet buy or get paid. I like it very much if jewelry tells stories. In the summer we have
on vacation made our diving license and I was an absolute "Finding Nemo" Fan particularly impressed that we could get acquainted with the anemone fish. This is an original picture of one of our dives:
on vacation made our diving license and I was an absolute "Finding Nemo" Fan particularly impressed that we could get acquainted with the anemone fish. This is an original picture of one of our dives:
(Red Sea anemone fish, this species has, in contrast to film star Nemo only two strips) are
Unfortunately Sabo Nemo / anemone fish only in the original colors, I wanted to keep my wrist but in completely silver. Even on holidays I stormed into any jewelry store in search of a silver Nemo, then pulled it home without further success.
Yesterday at the BOOT Dusseldorf I was rewarded at last! In the diving hall the company Stefan Wiessmeyer with her jewelry collection was represented Scuba and behold: a pure silver Nemo! :-)
Yesterday at the BOOT Dusseldorf I was rewarded at last! In the diving hall the company Stefan Wiessmeyer with her jewelry collection was represented Scuba and behold: a pure silver Nemo! :-)
That's him, my silver Nemo accompanies me from now on as a reminder of our dives every day on my wrist:
0 comments:
Post a Comment