Thursday, January 27, 2011
The Meaning Of Every Color
Today I had an overdose Kind.Mit Junior I had this afternoon for a dentist appointment and no he is not as jammrig and suffering as his mother.)) Then we went to a birthday party where I did not want to stay long, well, somehow I was standing between 9kreischenden girls aged 8-9 years and helped the mother of Geburtstagskindes.Ich like girls and I also like to paint the nails and Bepperl (Nail Tattoo) made on it but after two hours I really had a headache and I had to find the girls screaming really malicious and capricious women be können.Jedenfalls I am so glad now that my ears rest haben.Und finally something nice that I have read today in the "star": the Romanian government has decided the witches and clairvoyant also have to pay 16% more value tax.))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment