Saturday, January 15, 2011

Homemade Motor For Toy

flip * flop

Last fall, I am in love. In the "City Hiker" from Flip * flop .

Long have I searched for cheap alternatives, brought several Schnürwedges the big shoe discounter home, carried in the flat sample and yet returned. It was non-stop over the original, even if it did hurt a lot in price.
And I have not looked back, the City Hiker was my most loyal companion in the fall and winter. I wore it constantly. because of comfort, he was simply unbeatable. The bill must
I wear now, after a wet fall and an even more severe winter, the tiny shoes now no longer respectable.


They see the way new, no dents and scratches from:
When I discovered the great Winter SALE on flip * flop, I was thinking seriously to me exactly the shoe again How to order-but now there are two different shoes on the way to me (well, actually three, but only because of the color selection ...) Somehow I have to flip flop * found my great new shoe love.



Pekka , brown and black

flip * flop is not well known, so I'm ecstatic each time show up though in the "big" fashion blogs in between flip * flop models, such here and here the model "Ice Princess" at Les Mads .
The City Hiker has succeeded in Les Mads even among the top ten winter Schnürboots . Sophie by Sophie

stuff apparently is also a big fan of the shoes, I'm pretty envious of the number of their models and find your converted Carrying & combinations pretty great.

also look book here at a great outfit with the City Hiker

0 comments:

Post a Comment