gourmet weekend with sunshine
Was a weekend sunshine coupled with delicious Essen.Am Friday we were indeed in Kempten and, as I always like to do a trip to the local Biosupermarkt . I like the business will be treated very courteously want it anywhere around the smallest things and tasting as the owner is Italian, he also has a great selection of Italian Köstlichkeiten.Olivenöle by a super quality, plus dried in Biotomaten oil (the only taste to me) and the most delicious green olives I have ever eaten I do not know what what they are but it is loaded very large green olives with core in water and salt and the taste is just great, to gabs then even good cheese.
Then there this weekend or homemade vegetable dumplings and a Hühnerfrikasse by a Biosuppenhuhn the whole three hours of boiling and was allowed to it or a delicious healthy chicken broth ist.Bei created so much good food it was still to fresh air and beautiful as today was the chicks with the sunshine of guns already point out the first snowdrops and birds sing songs of spring already, as does the shame of the spring yet and this weekend is over.
0 comments:
Post a Comment