Monday, January 17, 2011

Household Masterbation Lubricants

red, red, red are ...


my new Strähnchen.Und grows slowly, the "gray" out and the hair is again considerable, the highlights had to be scissors and a little wool was grown can also help because ... well because can hair quite exhausting visit to the hairdresser could sein.Beim I have to listen then also again how horrible blended my last haircut was and how beautiful I looked ... so that at least one that was honest with me.)
Today was such a wonderful day and again in the afternoon I was with the Junior dentist and a stroll after a bit, then prepare I had two 11-year old made a presentation, what prommt a luck, the phone rang and I have a wonderful conversation had even though my interlocutor at the end made only mhm.) (Was not to me but to the flu) * giggle *

0 comments:

Post a Comment