Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Can You Refill Brother Hl 4040cdn Toner

mail from Hollywood


... no, no movies, but Posted by OPI

But first things first ... Last year, OPI called Facebook to , which set a personal collection of paints creatively staged. To win it, the then new collection. These pictures were my contributions, Won



unfortunately I have not-I had with the winner's images the impression that more quantity than quality counted. Nevertheless OPI
came up to me later and asked if my images may be used for a calendar.
I agreed and now came the said Post from Hollywood.


The OPI Calendar 2011


filled with pictures, comments and experiences of the OPI Facebook Fans


I quickly leafed through and found my picture just in my birth month of April

Here again somewhat larger-yes, I will fully incorporated herein by name!

General is beautifully designed, the calendar, each page a great collage of pictures and sayings ...



I mean time to have read that this calendar is limited and is available only to large customers, so I do not know how to get a copy as a mortal. Unless of course you're in it ;-)

Update: On the OPI homepage, the calendar as desktop wallpaper for download!

0 comments:

Post a Comment