Hey lovelies,
as in the previous post says I was last weekend in Cologne.
course, this could not be missing a little shopping trip in the heart of Cologne.
Sorry, we did not have too much time, as my cousin and I were at home verquatscht so much that we had to move fast within 2 hours our laps.
why we erstweilig the priority placed on our common favorite store Zara. Of course there are - as usual - the 2 hours passed by quickly.
Ua I bought this maxi dress, because I immediately fell in it.
As You like it??
Unfortunately the weather played in this country not so much with, but Ideally, I can run this week in Turkey. I will fly namely for 2 weeks to Izmir, the Aegean Sea.
course I will you ever - as much as possible - keep up to date with lots of photos.
I am looking forward so much for summer, sun, beach, recreation and lots of shopping!
Our plan for the 2 weeks is not yet known exactly, but we will definitely do a lot!
I'm looking huge!
XX
0 comments:
Post a Comment