dress: vintage / / shoes: h & m / / bag: paris scarf / /: accessorize / / sun glasses: vintage
Hey my friends,
have time I tried my outfit on my vintage sunglasses to vote that I have in some time ago in Cologne at a flea market 've bought.
past I was not really a fan of the color Red, but somehow I can make friends pretty well with that color.
And black one can really combine very well.
please excuse my horrible hair color right now, but I am waiting, I can go in two weeks in Turkey with my favorite hairdresser.
Unfortunately I was disappointed in this country, namely desöfteren many hairdressers, as far as my hair.
Many can not deal with hair, they do not know exactly what interface is best suited for curly hair and color of the hair, we do not need to talk first.
Have you probably know this in the sense unpleasant experiences?
Furthermore, I am really looking forward to the holidays. Currently there are around 30 degrees in Turkey and it looks like, the weather will also continue.
Unbelievable really, because here in Germany we lean more and more into the fall, or have we already autumn temperatures.
If I succeed, I'll go in Istanbul, of course, the many vintage stores and maybe I can also get hold of one or the other great part for my next competition, which I would like to start after the holidays!
wishes to you all Have a nice evening!
XX
0 comments:
Post a Comment