Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cute Poses For Your Profile Pic

One Weekend in Cologne

Hey my friends,

I'm sorry I have nothing long heard from me. But the usual stress I did not have much time to blog.
But I want to try me now einwenig blogging regularly again!
Last weekend I was visiting my cousin in Cologne.
On Saturday evening they invited me to dinner at a Turkish restaurant.
I was really, really love the food, so it was very tasty.
First of all she had to reserve a table, because right now continues the Ramadan fasting period, and yet many people go to eat fast too happy at the weekend delicious.
When we run the table in the restaurant were, we were positively surprised about loving our ADAPTED table.
Everything was decorated oriental, and there were at each table fresh pita bread, a delicious plate of appetizers, a salad, a bottle of water and a date for each guest. Everything on the house of course.
me I have ordered a soup as a starter and main course a classic kebab platter, as long as I had not eaten any meat.
And the meat was so tender and low in fat. I was just surprised that night, I would like to visit this restaurant again and again when I'm in Cologne.
Here are a few impressions for you ..
dress from Primark

And tomorrow I will then present you my Shopping yield from Cologne.
In this sense I wish you all a good night!

XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment