Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Do Women Like Men Shaved Genitals

More and more trouble with ebay

In the last post I told you so, that I bought the navy pumps from H & M for a super price of approximately 14E. The offer was "New without box: new, unused and unworn items with no or only partly in original packaging (such for example, the original box or bag) original labels may no longer attached to the article.. ". No deficiencies were listed. And today they came. And lo and behold, the paragraph has its best days already behind him. Outrageously or? Especially when the sale is not painted (as you could still paint over it color) but with a Material is covered.



I also ask myself the same as the predecessor of the shoe has attracted and could not even pull off the adhesive label?

I find that the shoes are anything but new, used when I would rather described them as needed with faults!

What would you do? Evaluate or even neutral but negative?

I also have chosen to send as a package for 5.90 E, but was then sent as a parcel of 4.10 E - 1.80 E extra profit for the seller!

0 comments:

Post a Comment