Saturday, March 5, 2011

Antique Orange Squeezers

05032011 - DM-Mini-Haul

Today is such a beautiful sunny day! Although I had wanted snow to my fur coat, the sun's rays but I like more.
without! Jacket, it was briefly in the city. The stores are crammed with maxi dresses, blouses with floral patterns and tight hot pants, say we have spring! Although I have not bought anything - but is made up, but the DM I had to take something. Nothing special. Things you need:)

The flushing of Balea should be really good because they get along without silicones. For nearly 2E I need to be convinced from that. The Clear-up Stripes I always buy again, blackheads disappear immediately and come in regular use, not again:) 6Stripes for about 3E. The last course had to deal with a nail polish. Manhattan far I have no! Let's see how the Manhattan nail lacquers are so:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment