shirt: monki / / necklace & skirt: h & m belt / /: vintage / / bag: primark / / shoes: turkey
Hey my friends, does
I'm really sorry that I let my blog for so long gathering dust hab.
I just had no time.
I will do now but a lot of trouble and try to blogging regularly again!
The outfit is from last Thursday.
My friend and I were watching at the cinema to show us the new film by Leonardo DiCaprio.
INCEPTION is a very good film in which Leonardo DiCaprio - in the role of Mr.Cobb - trying to detach himself from his familiar reality to intrude into someone else's dreams and steal other people's ideas. These dreams are fragile constructs of thoughts, emotions and memories.
Whether he succeeds in these strange ideas in the mind of his victim to project or not, you have to look at you necessarily have to!
In this sense I wish all a wonderful and relaxing weekend!
XX
0 comments:
Post a Comment