Sunday, July 18, 2010

How To Do A Helmet Cake

My New Baby

jeeeee Oh, it's been an eternity since I've published my last post on my blog.
Please forgive me the absence of my friends, but I had a lot of respect around the ears college, work and and and ...
The exam period will soon reach its peak and I hope the whole Lernerei soon will end. The beautiful
Weather you are always listless, especially since everyone around me already in the holiday fever. Since

had quickly produces a motivation drive, so I indulged myself a day for me and I am gone off to shop einwenig. It's insane, what it is all happening in the cities, where the eye looks SALE.

Lo and behold, Betty, of course, treat yourself once again, a new bag, this time from Prada ... What was not totally planned, because it has blown my budget, but I am now even a real bag freak!
There are sooooo many beautiful models that I would like to add my collection. But unfortunately
missing since often enough cash!

Are you crazy to even pockets? Is it you, however, be the same?
What bag (s) would treat her like you?

Next, I would quite like to enjoy the Alexa Mulberry Bag ... * Dream *

So my friends, I'll continue to learn and now I wish you a wonderful sunny day!

XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment