Thursday, December 30, 2010

Homemade Platforms For Bearded Dragons

goodbye under the Christmas tree

... I've found this year really nice gifts. I was particularly touched that many of the gifts were really picked individually and often have a background. This is Christmas, I think. It's so nice to have those people around!

(Eh, yes, comic break now with the first picture ^ ^) is

a Roadkill Toy of the background to ... Eh ... I say only fall and migratory animals on the road and no alternative. The result: some tears and sleepless nights and endless bad Conscience. This helps animals in trauma management. Came in style in the body bag and death certificate.

window decoration pendant with butterflies and birds in glass

Loop Make-Up Bags

a pampering day at the beloved Wellness Resort

snow ball Angel Music Box

Longchamp Le Pliage

tickets for "All Things" -> Sister evening

whole lot of magical Christmas post :-)))

postcard calendar with sayings-almost a tradition that I get it from this friend ;-)

LUSH bath balls (which I do not know yet) and the Soft Coeur (one of my Lieblingslushies)

THE mammoth! Wanted to win it once, has not worked. Now it's moved in with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment