dress: monki / / bag: primark / / belt. vintage
Dear friends, here I show you - unfortunately einwenig delay - the photos from last weekend we were at the Harbour Festival in Heveney and had a lot of fun .
On the pedestrian promenade were many different Scores up, including food stalls, where we could hardly resist.
As can be seen on the last picture, I could not resist the chocolate fruit and allowed me the chocolate strawberries
May you also like chocolate -. Fruit?
The people were all in a good mood and have in front of the stage or dance music directly to the beer wagon and held a good mood! Mainly international music ran from around the world.
Like many other bloggers (in) also, I was browsing in recent times often in stores and have at last struck MONKIES.
was for just under 30 € I have a Quantity grab: Shorts, skirts, shirts and of course this great dress. I instantly fell in it!
wishes all a nice evening!
XX
0 comments:
Post a Comment